Sometimes on a slothful day we don’t feel like cooking at home and if we do, it definitely ends up flat and flavorless 🙁 Hmmm…Yes….:) Vegetarian Pizza is a handy option with the ready base from the frozen section of any supermarket! You can simply order this online from any Pizza hut or Domino’s Pizza, but with this homemade pizza there is an option of adding as many veggies as you like without spending $1 on each veg ;-P (it always happens with vegetarians)! Also to cut on fat you can always add less cheese ! of course, it’s up to you 🙂
Vegetarian Pizza with thin crust base Ingredients :
- Thin crust pizza base – 12″ or large base
- Pizza sauce – 2 tablespoon
- Capsicum (green) slices – 1/2 medium capsicum
- Tomato slices – 1 medium size tomato
- Red Onion slices – 1/2 medium size onion
- Jalapeños – 6-7 slices
- Olives green / black – 8-10 No.s
- Choice of any cheese grated – 1 full cup
- Basil – 2-3 leaves for flavor
- Rocket leaves – 5-6 No.s
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly on the store-bought thin crust pizza base
- Arrange the sliced veggies, jalapeños, olives.
- Add grated cheese, basil and rocket leaves.
- Bake it in the oven for 8-10 min on 250 Deg C (OR) Follow the instructions on the pizza base pack!
- Enjoy the delicious Thin crust and low-fat Vegetarian Pizza